3.19.2011

★Happy delayed Valentine's day in CA★

-March 16th, 2011-

★On my way to CA,America★

スーツケースが無事にRonnieのアパートに届けられた後、遅いバレンタインを祝ったょ。
After we got my suitcase safely, we celebrated our delayed valentine's day.





佳枝はお菓子とか写真とか大阪土産を,,,
I gave Ronnie the sweets which I made, picture which I ordered before, and souvenirs from Osaka.


★Night view makes me lonely★









Ronnieからは,,,
I also got a present from Ronnie.





なんと,,,
You know what...









GUCCIの財布!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's GUCCI's wallet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





ずっと欲しかったけど高くて我慢しとったんょね。
I've been wanting to get this but I resisted because it was too expensive.






嬉しかった。
I'm so happy to get it.

3 comments:

Ronnie Witlen said...

I'm so glad that you liked it, Kae-chan! When I lived in Hiroshima, we would go to the Gucci store many times. You always asked to see this wallet, and it matches your purse. Thank you so much for coming to Sacramento!

KAE yamamoto said...

Thanks for living in a scary neighborhood..LOL I have to think what I'll ask to see at GUCCI store next time!!

Ronnie Witlen said...

Hahaha. I'm out of money, goofball!